Mark (Hank) Hankins Vixen 2500 - 1975T
updated - 30.07.2020
In current ownership since 1989.
Underwent full nut and bolt, no expense spared six year rebuild completed in 2017. Many parts upgraded for competition including:
Six page feature in Classic & Sports Car magazine July 2019.
Displayed at the 2017 Practical Classics Restoration Show at the NEC.
2017 – 2019 multiple sprint and hillclimb wins and top three results at Prescott, Lydden Hill, Shelsley Walsh, Loton Park, Coventry Motofest, Watergate Bay, Harewood and Silverstone.
A few notable results:
- Aluminium lightweight flywheel
- Fully programable 123 distributor
- Close ration gearbox with overdrive
- AP Racing aluminium brake callipers
- Avo adjustable shock absorbers
- Tillet carbon race seat with 5 point harness
- Plumbed in fire extinguisher
- Revolution minilte wheels
- Stainless extractor manifold
- 2017 TVR Car Club Speed Championship – Rookie of the the year
- 2017 TVR Car Club Speed Championship – Class A, Champion
- 2017 Lydden hill – Class winner
- 2018 TVR Car Club Speed Championship – Class A, Third
- 2018 Lydden hill – Class winner
- 2018 Watergate Bay speed hillclimb class winner
- 2019 TVR Car Club Speed Championship – Class A, Champion
Never trailered, always driven to events, not always driven home.
- 2017 Harewood hillclimb – Class winner
Mark (Hank) Hankins
contact the owner, please route inquiries through the registar.
Back to the Registry