Some history of the TVR Grantura MK3
Grantura MK3, LHD, 1963
It is a 1963 MKIII and has the 1800cc MGB 3 main bearing engine and transmission.
The Grantura is very original and has german "TÜV" and "H-Kennzeichen"
It has an !!! HRG crossflow head !!! and twin 1 3/4 SU's. (very rare and expensive to find)
Car was totally rebuilt (2008) including cutting the body off the frame and repairing the tubes,
and was bonded back together as original.
- SPAX dampers
- new elekrik and cabling and according to German regulations
- Interior completely overhauled and renewed, including roof sky
- Brakes new or reconditioned
- new tyres 2014
- Spoke rims with central lock
- Additional electric radiator fan
- The fuel tank has been changed
- suspension and bushes all nearly new